RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is you can double post, I edited my message now, so that's what I did ;)

I knew Aidan saw the original post, and so wanted clarification if the Finish was legal. It is, so let's close this case and move on

(I liked your message by the way ;))

I'm fine with closing this case, but Aidan told you to re-edit your post to what it was originally, and you don't seem to have done that. Do that, and everything can be closed completely

How about this.
If you post early, but notice, strike through your finish or pit and wait another hour past your edit before posting the same thing.

And this is exactly the reason why I hate it that post can be edited.

Guys be nice. Live and let live.

Bram, you just ironically edited your post lol :D

But yes, you are right, let's move on ;)

I also do think for the sake of the whole forum, editing is a good thing ;)

Otherwise there would be too many posts to keep up with :p ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to say this. If someone posts say 12 minutes before their hour is up, they have to wait that amount of time (12 minutes) AFTER the hour before they can fix the mistake.

Yes, good idea ;) But how will they know how early they posted, before the hour is up?

10 min time penalty per minute?

@Rami Saidy Double posts happen back to back, not minutes apart...

They can actually, when you wait a few minutes :rolleyes:

upload_2013-10-17_11-58-46.png

And what is this: My Pit was 1 hour, 1 minute later, check it up. Proof of your ignorance :rolleyes:

I was going to say this. If someone posts say 12 minutes before their hour is up, they have to wait that amount of time (12 minutes) AFTER the hour before they can fix the mistake.

Yes, good idea ;) But how will they know how early they posted, before the hour is up?

10 min time penalty per minute?

@Rami Saidy Double posts happen back to back, not minutes apart...
I;m thinking they should have to wait 10 minutes flat rate after the legal time begins.
say-> pit at 10:34 and finish at 11:32. if they realise the mistake, strikeout wrong post, they must wait until 11:45 to finish.
if they post early of 11:45 they will incur penalties and the system is again started etc

I;m thinking they should have to wait 10 minutes flat rate after the legal time begins.
say-> pit at 10:34 and finish at 11:32. if they realise the mistake, strikeout wrong post, they must wait until 11:45 to finish.
if they post early of 11:45 they will incur penalties and the system is again started etc

From now on OK, but this rule was not reinforced for the German GP ;)

Explain further please ;)
say someone pitted at 10:21 and finished at 11:22 but for whatever reason thought they were illegal and so waited until 11:32 and finished then, we will give them 11:22 finish because it was legal and fair.
the other side of it is that they got it wrong, didn't back themselves and should keep the 11:32 finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back