RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
just before people continue to complain, I never look at who's online or anything like that, I will tend to get on and simply post start.
but then I guess that's part of the job then as well :laugh:

Please re edit your first post, I saw it.
Otherwise your subsequent post is legal, but you would have known that by reading the rules

I disagree with this.

I've always believed if you make the mistake you pay the price with a penalty.

I think the penalty should also be doubled in length if you try to be sneaky and edit the post.

#justsaying

I disagree with this.

I think the penalty should also be doubled in length if you try to be sneaky and edit the post.

#justsaying

You can't take it that I won. If I was your team mate, would you write that? Probably Not :cautious:

Thankfully, you're not the moderator since you would be all over the place. Rules are Rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha

I don't care you won, I care that you cheated to win.

You're only cheating yourself really if you believe it was a fair win.

You wouldn't be so defensive if you didn't doubt yourself....?

It's all jut a bit of fun, lighten up a bit, grow up a bit, and most certainly shut up a bit.

I disagree with this.

#justsaying
I agree, an edited out post isn't good, but the rules are that any post afterwards is ok.
I'll look at perhaps a insta 5 minute lock out, that if you realise you have posted early you must take a 5 minute mini penalty? But he is legal

Hahaha

I don't care you won, I care that you cheated to win.

You're only cheating yourself really if you believe it was a fair win.

You wouldn't be so defensive if you didn't doubt yourself....?

It's all jut a bit of fun, lighten up a bit, grow up a bit, and most certainly shut up a bit.

The mod says it counts, we discussed it. So in reality, you're just a nuicense and you can shut up ;)

I would prefer a more strict rule on posting, but the rules are the same for everyone and Rami's victory was legal. His early finish post actually almost cost him the win. I still would prefer it if he stopped trying to cover up his first finish post, because I'm guessing that he thought he had broken the rules and so tried to get away with it.

I would prefer a more strict rule on posting, but the rules are the same for everyone and Rami's victory was legal. His early finish post actually almost cost him the win. I still would prefer it if he stopped trying to cover up his first finish post, because I'm guessing that he thought he had broken the rules and so tried to get away with it.

The thing is you can double post, I edited my message now, so that's what I did ;)

I knew Aidan saw the original post, and so wanted clarification if the Finish was legal. It is, so let's close this case and move on

(I liked your message by the way ;))

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back