RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

@the_sigman You couldn't catch the OR's today, but how would you rate it considering you are still in second place?​
Ι can say that I am happy with my result. Being back on the podium is such a nice feeling! I would have prefered to at least split the two OR but no chance. The good thing is that despite not bing able to go for the win, me and Florin got good points for the championship.

RDFIA OFFICIAL PRESS CONFERENCE

@Omer Said A strong second place ahead of the McLaren's. How does it feel to get such a result in your home country?​

Well, to be honest i was aiming for a victory at my home country. But the fact that the win was achieved by my team-mate gives me relief and an enjoy for the 2nd place. That was a fairly hard race for me as both of the McLarens gave me a really tough time. However, i pit-wall did a great job and i managed to preserve tyres decently in order to defeat them. A double is fantastic for OnlineRacing! And i hope we can fight for more victories in the upcoming races.

Teams and Drivers
Honda McLaren Marlboro
ac.png
Q3SMZv9.png

1. Sig Man
2. Florin Diaconescu

Can the team deliver a championship winning car to the men who finished 1 and 2 last season? Will this end like a certain 80's team, also red and white (and Honda...weird) and produce a bitter rivalry for seasons to come??

This seems to be true so far ;)

Please refrain from double posting unnecessarily, folks, had to merge a lot of replies in the recent days. :thumbsup: Other than Aidan's (as he is the mod), and start-pit-finish replies, there is no need to double post. Use the EDIT function please.

Well, the season is just starting to get interesting, and that can only mean one thing, throw in a feature race. The McLaren's have had impeccable form during the longer races, we have two drivers in their first feature, and Benny Utzer is looking for his hat trick. Guess what, we are:
GOGOGOGOGO!
Hockeneheim.jpg
We are here at the glorious Hockenheimring in Germany, the scene for a home race if your name is Ben Utzer or Thomas Hackel. Be careful though, at turn 2 you may want to turn right, going forward leads nowhere nowadays and I swear I saw Bradley Vanian open the gate up....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back