RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
finish.... ( may be try to start the race in a appriate time, dont forget we are not come from all at the same place )
Firstly I am Australian, but we can't assume everyone is European, it becomes unfair, thus there is a cycle of times.
Last season I was awake for maybe 4 out of 20 races, I had no chance of the championship

Seeing as the GP2 series doesn't seem to be happening, can I join this one, under the name Jimmy Laad in the second Renault car?
By all means, welcome. (plus you might as well post finish, get yourself a point for it)

well the race is definitely on countdown.
waiting on:
Jimlaad43
Thomas Hackel
to finish. ~1 day or if both finish within that time

Last edited by a moderator:
@Rami Saidy reached 200 points

You mean overall :)

Nice, well I want to improve on that this season as well ;)

The thing is that i'm like Hulkenberg. One Pole Position, no Race Wins (nearly), and stuck in an under performing team, which me and Old Wolf are pushing to it's limits (like the Sauber) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
ONLINE RACING FIND THEIR SPEED
1-2 FOR TEAM AS SERIES SEES TWO NEW FACES, PLUS A NEW TEAM AND ENGINE

1st. Ben Utzer
Online Racing S20.png
2nd. Omer Said +31.695
Online Racing S20.png

3rd. Sig Man +34.746
McLaren (80's) S20.png
The natives of Istanbul wanted only to see Omer Said. While they were a bit sad that he didn't win, they couldn't help but join in the festivities as Said and teammate Ben Utzer completed a dominant 1-2 to finish the weekend. Utzer took full control early, running away with a strong victory. Said had it harder, running in a group with the two McLaren's, a fact that ultimately benefitted him more. With McLaren trying to split the strategies fairly, the OR racer was far enough behind Utzer to pit on time and get out in front, a lead he wouldn't lose to the team leading the Constructors. Sig Man took 3rd, ahead of Florin Diaconescu, who pitted earlier but lost tyre grip at the end and thus the podium too. Old Wolf was consistent, and came home strong for a well earned 5th place, his fourth in a row, while James Chant cursed his luck as he could only get 6th. Herbert, Macdonald, Saidy and Jednak finished off the top 10.
Meanwhile, two new rookies to the category got their first starts of their careers. Schifty031 and Jimmy Laad both took to the Istanbul track, Laad in the second Renault while Schifty was here with the new Viper Racing Team car, powered by Dodge. Both finished, which was good, although the first race in the main game was slightly disappointing no doubt for them. Their trial by fire continues next race, their first feature race. But there is no doubt that this will provide a very strong base to next season for both of them.

Big Points
  • Online Racing take a full 45 points, enough to well and truly overhaul Jordan for 3rd in the standings
  • Ben Utzer's win see's him 1 point behind 3rd place in the Drivers too.
  • Renault are no longer a 1 car team, therefore the battle of the 1 car teams is really only Red Bull, Ferrari, Viper Racing and technically we're also going to count Honk.
  • Renault, the engine maker, now have a full 3 drivers for the Manufacturers too, though the recent form of Ferrari probably means it is too late.
  • Dodge enter the championship with a single entry.
  • OR's 1-2 is only the second time we've seen that this season, it also extends their podium streak to 5 races.
  • Old Wolf loves 5th place, 4 in a row for him now. He lies 3rd in the standings thanks to a very consistent season.

Results
1st. B. Utzer (Online Racing-Ferrari)
2nd. O. Said (Online Racing-Ferrari) +31.695
3rd. S. Man (McLaren-Honda) +34.746
4th. F. Diaconescu (McLaren-Honda) +36.228
5th. O. Wolf (Jordan-Honda) +37.394
6th. J. Chant (Honda) +37.559
7th. B. Herbert (Red Bull Racing-Renault) +42.775
8th. A. Macdonald (Honda) +44.550
9th. R. Saidy (Jordan-Honda) +45.222
10th. S. Jednak (Ferrari) +45.534
11th. Schifty031 (Viper Racing-Dodge) +54.225
12th. F. Owen (Renault) +1 lap
13th. J. Laad (Renault) +3 laps
14th. T. Hackel (Honk-Ferrari) +5 laps
DNF G. Ludlum (Honk-Ferrari)

Standings
S20 Championship Table.jpg

RDFIA OFFICIAL PRESS CONFERENCE
@Benutzername Congratulations on your second victory, and a team one-two. Can you accurately determine where this performance has come from?
@Omer Said A strong second place ahead of the McLaren's. How does it feel to get such a result in your home country?
@the_sigman You couldn't catch the OR's today, but how would you rate it considering you are still in second place?
@Schifty031 @Jimlaad43 Welcome gentlemen to the championship. How do you feel you will go? What are your first thoughts of the racing? Thinking of podiums yet??​

RDFIA OFFICIAL PRESS CONFERENCE
@Benutzername Congratulations on your second victory, and a team one-two. Can you accurately determine where this performance has come from?​
Our team is working hard while other teams are hanging their balls in the pool.
©Sebastian Vettel

;D

No seriously: We built a fast car. We saw that already in the pre-season tests. But in the first races the Honda Engine seems to have got an upgrade, now we slowly can catch them. But i am sure the others will work hard to get their top position back.

This double is a result in bellieving ourselves, i hope our team can stay on this motivated level. But in the end the season isnt even half over.

We saw thzat everything can happen as i said last race. Our start was bad, but now everything seems to be open, even the constructors. Everything can happen, the season is long enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back