RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
OFFICIAL RDFIA PRESS CONFERENCE
@Florin Diaconescu Remarkably, this is only your third podium this season, yet you've stretched out to a 12 point lead, is it just a case of consistency to the end of the season?​
This was a great race and I was very close to win, but Ben was faster than me here, I must admit it. But I have to keep the consistency to win the World Championship. The car is fast enough(the proof is that the first two cars in the DWC are McLarens) and way more competitive that my last year Red Bull, so I have no excuse if I miss the second world title. I am now waiting for the next race, on a very beautiful circuit, in Turkey.

VRT Viper Racing Team come to bet you all
a43t.png

Fact: This now means that we nearly have the same amount of teams as last season, even though we were trying to decrease them for more full teams :D ;)

Also, good team and Car Schifty ;) (and well done to Benutzername on the car as usual ;) :thumbsup:)

Last edited:
Welcome to Istanbul, a city that straddles two continents. A similar big hearted effort will be needed today if any driver wants to win. This epic is now:
GOGOGOGOGO!
Istanbul.jpg
A little bit of housekeeping. All races are conducted at times equal to Australian Eastern Standard Time, not European time zones. And also the RDFIA would like to welcome newcomers Viper Racing Team, and suppliers Dodge to the championship. But the crowds are here and they want Omer!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back