RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean did they go forward an hour recently, the clocks usually change around october, but I don't know how it works in Australia. In the UK the race was started at 1800, the same hour as a previous race

I knew what you meant, I was joking ;)

I don't even think it started at exactly 18:00 GMT

I don't think it matters, its the specific hour, but if the time is different where Aidan is, then I guess I can have no complaints. Its just that I don't bother to look at the thread if a race has started on that hour previously. My fault for not thinking about that.

RDFIA OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE
It is with our apologies today that we must admit that a mistake did occur during the recent Dutch GP. After a informal protest was received from Heineken-Honda car number 6, further investigations have proved that a lapse in concentration has meant that the race was started at an improper time. Due to recent Daylight Savings Activity in Australia, the designed system to rectify this exact problem was not utilised and the race started.
While the mistake has happened, we will not be voiding the results of the race. Mainly that the race has run its distance fully, with the majority finishing quickly, and also we'd rather not have a complaint from a certain Jordan #11 driver....
It is also a good moment to recognise that all times will be done in accordance to Australian Eastern Time (now currently Daylight savings).
Again, apologies to all that feel somewhat disadvantaged by this occurrence, we will be working very hard to make sure this does not happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back