RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
OFFICIAL RDFIA PRESS CONFERENCE

@Omer Said In the Online Racing camp, what is it like seeing your biggest rivals from last season take a dominant 1-2 here?

As i have said earlier, Honda engine is very much superior to our Ferrari. So i'm not surprised to see their dominance. But with our great team effort, we developed a chassis which is reasonable competitive, but not enough for the title fight.

OFFICIAL RDFIA PRESS CONFERENCE

@Alexander Macdonald A similar question to you too Alex, you could have left last season, but a strong start this season has shown you in the right. How does this one feel for you?

The car feels, great, the beer tastes better. Afterwards, obviously... I think, or maybe I did... I can't remember. But it was great.

As i have said earlier, Honda engine is very much superior to our Ferrari. So i'm not surprised to see their dominance. But with our great team effort, we developed a chassis which is reasonable competitive, but not enough for the title fight.

On behalf of Honda I would like to say that we believe other factors may be contributing to this.

Last edited by a moderator:
More like... better Honda drivers:roflmao:

Perhaps Honda offer more money (not the reason that I joined them :whistling:)

At least you're not with Renault...

Last edited by a moderator:
With the carnage in Monaco hopefully well behind us, our immediate attention turns to The Netherlands and the Zandvoort circuit. Just because we are surrounded by sand dunes doesn't mean the weather is warm enough for surfing just yet. And anyway, you should be racing as this race is
GOGOGOGO!!

Zandvoort.jpg
Who can re-focus themselves the best after a thriller of a race best? Who is able to successfully master this tricky classic of a circuit? Who was really thinking of going surfing....?
Good Luck Racers!​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back