RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys but the stewards have been disappointed by this race.

@Omer Said only 60 minutes between start and pit (22:03-23:03)
1 hour penalty

@Ben Herbert only 60 minutes between start and pit (00:29-01:29)
1 hour penalty

@Rami Saidy 60 minutes between both posts (00:27-01:27-02:27)
2 hour penalty

Rules are rules unfortunately guys, these are the times I can see and they are the times I am taking.

Sorry guys but the stewards have been disappointed by this race.

@Omer Said only 60 minutes between start and pit (22:03-23:03)
1 hour penalty

@Ben Herbert only 60 minutes between start and pit (00:29-01:29)
1 hour penalty

@Rami Saidy 60 minutes between both posts (00:27-01:27-02:27)
2 hour penalty

Rules are rules unfortunately guys, these are the times I can see and they are the times I am taking.

Yep, see. That's what happens when you get the slightest of good results, in my case.

Lol at the people who agreed and found his post informative, only because they benefited from this :cautious:

Phew! I'm still 3rd only 6 minutes ahead of Sig :)

I'm not objecting to the penalties, i agree. Proper moderatorship it is :thumbsup:. But will be more careful next time as when i posted, it was 6 past for my PC and mobile phone's clock, yet 3 past for the forum it seems :roflmao:

Yep, see. That's what happens when you get the slightest of good results, in my case.

Lol at the people who agreed and found his post informative, only because they benefited from this :cautious:

And rofl at the people who dislikes a post just because a moderator doing his job properly. :rolleyes:

I founded his post informative, but not because I benefited from it, but because it was really informative. Last year I and Omer Said both had a 2 hour penalty, when you were in Aidan's place. It isn't good when it happens to you, it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back