Question about hard mounting G25

Hi everyone,

I've got a question regarding hard mounting a Logitech G25 and I hope someone could answer who had experience with it. Both table clamps have finally broken off after all these years so I no longer am able to attach it to my rig.

Now I've noticed that the steering wheel it self has two mounting points on the bottom. Would that be sufficient enough to hold the wheel in place and would two screws be sturdy enough to endure without those table clamps?

I believe a LOT of people have hard-mounted Logitech wheels, so someone with actual experience will hopefully contribute.
However, while I've not done it myself, I'm pretty certain that those mounting points (quite beefy, if a little oddly placed, at least on my G27) are indeed up to the job. It's their sole purpose, after all.

Hi everyone,

I've got a question regarding hard mounting a Logitech G25 and I hope someone could answer who had experience with it. Both table clamps have finally broken off after all these years so I no longer am able to attach it to my rig.

Now I've noticed that the steering wheel it self has two mounting points on the bottom. Would that be sufficient enough to hold the wheel in place and would two screws be sturdy enough to endure without those table clamps?
I have a G25 but recently retired it and upgraded to a CSL DD. However I was in the same boat as you with broken clamps and resorted to just the two mounting points. I found that they were not enough, there was just too much movement. So you could possibly buy replacement clamps or maybe try epoxy weld the broken clamps.

Latest News

Back