F1 2021 Putting track from former game in here; possible?

F1 2021 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi guys,

I've just noticed that the Hanoi track isn't in 2021 anymore.
Sad, I liked that one.
However; 2020 is 45 Gb and 2021 is about 85........I don't leave both on my system and so the question is; is there a way -that you know of- tp put the track in the 21 version?

Thanks in advance.

Hi guys,

I've just noticed that the Hanoi track isn't in 2021 anymore.
Sad, I liked that one.
However; 2020 is 45 Gb and 2021 is about 85........I don't leave both on my system and so the question is; is there a way -that you know of- tp put the track in the 21 version?

Thanks in advance.
GG you notice Hanoi wasnt in the season IRL... but via the game !

@ParkYongLee
Clear, thank you!

@Steven Poirier
As you can clearly see, I was talking about the game. The game has nothing to do with real life!
I noticed Hanoi isn't in THE GAME 2021 anymore..........

So have a laugh I "confused real life and the game" but you are the only one starting about real life in this topic.
Game and real life?
Pfffff, its embarrassing! Backmarkers take you out, you have to fight them and Melbourne IS still in there.......so where are you now?

I'm here to discus the GAME, stuff real life.

@ParkYongLee
Clear, thank you!

@Steven Poirier
As you can clearly see, I was talking about the game. The game has nothing to do with real life!
I noticed Hanoi isn't in THE GAME 2021 anymore..........

So have a laugh I "confused real life and the game" but you are the only one starting about real life in this topic.
Game and real life?
Pfffff, its embarrassing! Backmarkers take you out, you have to fight them and Melbourne IS still in there.......so where are you now?

I'm here to discus the GAME, stuff real life.
Because F1 2021 is based on Real life season... Hanoi suppose to be in 2020 championship before the scandal and the covid

"Based on"? Really?

So......why is Melbourne in there?
Why do back markers fight me?
Do you follow the F1 ? if yes, Montreal and Melbourne was set to be in season 2021, but during the summer, both get off the season due covid restriction in those country.

Track in the game are based on the official calendar before the season start

Last edited:
Yes, I follow.......I work in F1 as a matter of fact.

Still; wasn't talking about real life.......
And if a track was in there (they made it for 2020) its a shame to leave it out right now; why would they do that?
There ARE more tracks in there not on the calendar.......this one could have stayed, right?

Yes, I follow.......I work in F1 as a matter of fact.

Still; wasn't talking about real life.......
And if a track was in there (they made it for 2020) its a shame to leave it out right now; why would they do that?
There ARE more tracks in there not on the calendar.......this one could have stayed, right?
Its all about licence... Codemaster bought licence for 2020 season for exemple, they can just do anything related to 2020 season, for vintage car, its licence car per car. So the 2021 season have the 2021 licence, so they can't really do what they want, even if they put 2020 car for breaking point. Thats probably a special licence again to use it but car only. Licence include Montreal and Melbourne but exclude Quatar, because they come in the 2021 season in this autumn.

Latest News

Back