Protech P96 V8 Emblem Add-ons

Skins Protech P96 V8 Emblem Add-ons Ver 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
BIG YOSHIKI submitted a new resource:

Protech P96 V8 Emblem Add-ons - Protech P96 V8 Emblem Add-ons

This is an add-on for the actual brand badge for the Protech P96 V8.

It is an add-on for skin files, so it can be used for any file.

Please read the readme in the file and install it.

For those who create skins, we will add a body AO map for the add-on in the next update.

It would be helpful if you could credit me when you publish skins using this add-on.ために、次のアップデートでアドオン用のボディ AO マップを追加します。

このアドオンを使用したスキンを公開する際には、私をクレジットしていただけると助かります。

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice work!

If you want to to light up with headlights, add this.
[EMISSIVE_...]
NAME=Curve.003
INPUT = HEADLIGHTS
COLOR=1,0,0,5 ;Last number being brightness
OFF_COLOR=1,0,0,0
LAG=0.6

1718254800172.png

Nice work!

If you want to to light up with headlights, add this.
[EMISSIVE_...]
NAME=Curve.003
INPUT = HEADLIGHTS
OFF_COLOR=1,0,0,0
LAG=0.6

View attachment 761222
Really cool, but if you try to use this in version 2.0, the meshes have been renamed so it won't work unless you use this code:
[EMISSIVE_...]
NAME=Porsche_Emblem_Metal
INPUT = HEADLIGHTS
OFF_COLOR=1,0,0,0
LAG=0.6
1718531085542.png

Last edited:
How about making emblem addons for the RSS BMW M6 GT3 and Ferrari 360 N-GT next, to give them their real logos, like you did here with the 963?

I dreamed many times of creating that add-on, but due to the specifications of the model, the emblem's mesh was the same as another object, and I had to ask Race Sim Studio to detach the emblem's mesh.

This add-on was achieved by reaching out to people inside RSS and convincing them to make the emblem two separate objects.

To create the emblem and remove the original emblem, you must ask Race Sim Studio to detach the emblem's mesh.

Whenever that happens, I'll make an emblem.

By the way, where should I put the Ferrari 360 N-GT logo? It doesn't seem necessary to make one.
1719029869456.png

I dreamed many times of creating that add-on, but due to the specifications of the model, the emblem's mesh was the same as another object, and I had to ask Race Sim Studio to detach the emblem's mesh.

This add-on was achieved by reaching out to people inside RSS and convincing them to make the emblem two separate objects.

To create the emblem and remove the original emblem, you must ask Race Sim Studio to detach the emblem's mesh.

Whenever that happens, I'll make an emblem.

By the way, where should I put the Ferrari 360 N-GT logo? It doesn't seem necessary to make one.View attachment 763779
I meant on the engine of the 360, there are huge RSS logos on the valve covers that could be changed to the proper Ferrari logo
1719079034660.png

As for what you said about asking RSS to separate the logos, I don't know if they'll do it if I ask... Maybe you can?

Last edited:

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 117 27.2%
  • Full game

Votes: 97 22.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 53 12.3%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 79 18.4%
  • Other PC related hardware