Cars Problem with tail lights Porsche - 911 RSR 3.0 - 74'

****************************************************************************************************
Happy to report that the problem is solved.
It was simply the Custom Shader Patch which needed to be uninstalled.
*****************************************************************************************************

The tail lights on the DLC Porsche - 911 RSR 3.0 - 74' (also the small lights below headlights) seem to be constantly on, in a weird way, not a real glow, but a bright ugly texture. (turning the cars lights on or off makes no difference)
In the showroom the car looks as it should, but not on the track. I include 2 screenshots, one from a YouTube video showing the lights the way they should look, and one from inside my game.
I have verified my files through Steam, I have turned on and off various display and effects options, launched the game straight from Steam as well as with CM. Problem persists.
I've also tried other skins (vanilla and 3rd party) but of course it's not the skin but the car.
I have not noticed anything similar with any other car in the game.

Wanted to make a nice video with my favorite car, but this totally ruins it for me.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Perhaps one of you could confirm this issue on their installation to confirm - at least I will know it's got nothing to do with my setup.
But seeing the car without this problem in a YouTube video sort of confirmed to me that something isn't as it should be...

***Note: this isn't actually a modding issue - I have not modified or altered any files, but I am hoping that someone familiar with car files might be able to help.

Attachments

• rsr 1.JPG
    rsr 1.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 55
  • rsr 2.JPG
    rsr 2.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
That car's current auto-downloaded config will look broken like that when paried with a very old csp version (like the "recommend" 0.1.60 that I bet you tried on).

Updating csp to something like 0.1.74 (or 0.1.73 if you drive cars with cphys often at high slip angles) is advisable, if you want to be spared of some other issues on the most current version.

Last edited:

Latest News

Back