PROBLEM with 'SimX SXGP ProV2 2021' Formula Style Steering Wheel - please help!

Hello everyone

I got the following wheel (via detours and actually unintentionally) and am now trying to get it to work. However, I'm missing documentation and downloads for the thing. I found a documentary online. However, there is something about "download the required files and copy them to the Simhub directory. Unfortunately without a link. And there is nothing (anymore) on the manufacturer's website. The manufacturer is also on Facebook (Sim-X) and on Instagram (simx_sim_racing). There I found an email address, but unfortunately every attempt to contact them has so far gone unanswered.

Now my question: Does anyone else have such a wheel and can help out with these ominous files?

The display seems to be a NEXTION 4.3. The controller is an Arduino Leonardo plus a BB Interface BBI-64 from Bodnar. Using Bodnar software and SVMapper, I could at least find out that the buttons and controls all work. There seems to be a Simhub profile file for the display and the LEDs; but unfortunately I don't have it.

My native language is German, my English is not very good - Goggle helped with the translation - I hope you understand.

Bild.png

Yea you won't get an answer. The guy is a prick and builds facade wheels that look good but are junk. He closed up shop
Apparently it's a total disaster.

I've contacted the guy (Luke Hollom) in August of last year to order one of his wheels. He said would you be interested to be an early backer of the new V3 model that is coming out soon. I agreed, the idea was to review the unit and use it in my streams, and that would be discounted at 50% of it's price. I gladly paid....
The eledged V3 should've come with RGB buttons, a Vocore display and brand new haule sensor clutches, with aluminum rotary knobs.

Off course I'm here to tell you that 10months have passed and I didn't get anything!

No pictures of the progress, no videos, no 3D renders nothing!

Emails are not replied to at all, Dave Cam has since removed the video and placed it private. The website is down! His twitch channel is gone. His Facebook page hasn't seen any updates all year long. Twitter page the same......

What can I say it seems I have been scammed...

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 93 11.1%