Problem with G29 brake pedal.

I have a strange pedal problem with my Logitech G29. When I start it and calibrate it the brake pedal is easily going to 100%. However, after an hour of play for some reason the same effort will load the pedal to no more than 60-70 percent. And if you want to reach 100% you need to put lots of force to the pedal.

The good news is that after restart from the USB port the problem dissapears which makes me think that it is a software problem.

Any ideas?:S

Hey man, did you manage to fix that? I have same exact problem. Everything is fine with G29 after reconnecting USB, but I can't play AC for more than 2-3 hotlaps.

Actually it turns out that this is how the pedal works. Every time you press it harder it re-calibrates and you need to keep pressing it at least at the same rate to reach 100%. From what I learned searching online, this is because of the spring inside of the pedal. If you take it off, it will be much easier, but I don't dare do that as the wheel is still on warranty.

Actually it turns out that this is how the pedal works. Every time you press it harder it re-calibrates and you need to keep pressing it at least at the same rate to reach 100%. From what I learned searching online, this is because of the spring inside of the pedal. If you take it off, it will be much easier, but I don't dare do that as the wheel is still on warranty.
That is a bit weird but I don't doubt Logitech managed to screw up haha. I cleaned mine and it seems a bit better now. Don't open yours though, you'll most probably void your warranty.

I still think its some Assetto Corsa thing. Brake gamma or something.

Not sure what you're talking about. My G29 pedals don't "recalibrate" as you push them harder unless I'm in the configuration settings in-game trying to set the range. I admit that there may be some kind of software bug in the Logi software that some people experience, but it's certainly not normal behavior in how you described it.

Once I get everything mapped, and set my curves, it stays that way until I change it myself.

Latest News

Back