F1 2016 probably stupid but

F1 2016 The Game (Codemasters)
just loaded game, wheel done, pedals done, graphics done etc etc.

go into quick race and car is auto? only helmet view, race line is on? where to set difficulty level?

I cant see any of them, also went to practise and it starts on track? I want to drive out?

It's all there. It's just a matter of finding all the menus. I found it frustrating that all of the controls are marked as though I'm racing with a controller instead of a steering wheel. I had to find my controller to figure out which keys were which. It took me a couple of hours to figure out where everything is. When you leave the garage you can choose to drive out or start on track. You don't get to drive out of the garage and down pit lane; it does all that for you and turns control over at the end of pit lane.

It's all there. It's just a matter of finding all the menus. I found it frustrating that all of the controls are marked as though I'm racing with a controller instead of a steering wheel. I had to find my controller to figure out which keys were which. It took me a couple of hours to figure out where everything is. When you leave the garage you can choose to drive out or start on track. You don't get to drive out of the garage and down pit lane; it does all that for you and turns control over at the end of pit lane.
thanks, post was to early, sorted most of it out, actually looking good now, adjusted cockpit, etc etc, few more tweaks im sure, actually best theyve done i think., dont like the pc controlling pit entry and exit, .

I don't know if it is the right thread to ask but in my opinion it's the thread which fits the most to my question :D

I don't know where I can choose the tyre strategy for the race weekend in career. It's always "Balanced" in the news feed, no possibility to change but I'm sure that it should be possible.

Hope that someone can help me. Thanks!

The controls/menus are a complete mess. Using a wheel it displays press 'X' etc as if I'm using an xbox controller. Some buttons you use your wheel, others keyboard, function keys etc. It's a total mess and pretty much guessing which button you need to press.

I've gotten used to it in a week and I'm ugly, fat, old and used up. It bothered me a lot right out of the box, but now I'm fine with it. The only thing I would say is that it makes it took like they were targeting the game to consoles and the PC version was an afterthought.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 117 27.0%
  • Full game

Votes: 100 23.1%
  • CPU

Votes: 53 12.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 79 18.2%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 49 11.3%