Prema Racing Livery Mod

Prema Racing Livery Mod 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
i see "prema" in edit tab but when i select the livery, the colours doesn't change. and i cant see the logo like your screen...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-30 205654.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-07-30 205654.jpg
    304 KB · Views: 293
i see "prema" in edit tab but when i select the livery, the colours doesn't change. and i cant see the logo like your screen...
so all the logos are sponsors that i am adding in a update later this week, also colours have to be selected manually, i wanted ot so people could also use it for other teams if they wanted. sorry for the confusion.

salut, donc les couleurs doivent être choisies, j'ai fait ça pour que d'autres puissent l'utiliser pour d'autres équipes. je publierai des images de la disposition des couleurs, j'espère ce soir

Really appreciate your work. The Prema livery actually fit an idea I had for a British special livery and used the sponsor logos for my car. However, in the future, I'm looking for something different from the sponsor logos to fit something I have in mind for an overall team idea. I feel like it would be useful to have the sponsors and car separate as I like the inclusion of the Prema livery.

Yeah I knew it was a sponsor but I was meaning actual logo. Helps the immersion but I haven't seen anyone else do it so I was wondering if it was even possible
after some help from another Modder i have been able to repace the cockerel logo with the Prema logo so you can now use that with the new update that has been released.

TheFir3Nexus updated Prema Racing Livery Mod with a new update entry:

New Livery Update

This Update adds a new, cleaner livery for PREMA (the old one will still be available in old livery folder)
if you want to use the new livery, replace the New files with the old ones (just copying the old ones should replace them as they use the same names) then you should be good to go

sponsors used are from my F2 sponsor pack: https://www.overtake.gg/downloads/f2-sponsor-pack.71455/

Read the rest of this update entry...

thank you ! im currently working on the f2 cars and a couple of private requested ones but ill add this one to that list, thank you for the suggestion :thumbsup:.
Campos racing? And could it be multiple liveries instead of just one replacement, feel there should be more different liveries available the generic ones are all very similar and the paint splash ones look awful

Last edited:
Campos racing? And could it be multiple liveries instead of just one replacement, feel there should be more different liveries available the generic ones are all very similar and the paint splash ones look awful
hi, i do plan on doing Campos racing, ive basically got a list im going down for the F2 liveries. im releasing these ones separately for now, but when ive done all the F2 ones i will be releasing a version that will effectively be a "F2 MEGA pack" whick will contain all the main liveries of each team.

Latest News

Back