Prema 2024 livery Kimi Antonelli

Skins Prema 2024 livery Kimi Antonelli 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yeah of course. I'm currently still updating the livery. This is only like first design but if you want to you can edit it I don't mind
I've changed the wings (carbon part) edited the halo base, added blue mirrors and few sponsor to the floor and senna logo + changed the sidepods (still missing: name on the halo and on sponsor on the carbon side of the floor) if u wanna post it please quote my help

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-28-02-30-42-343_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-28-02-30-42-343_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 17
mcr_motorsport updated Prema 2024 livery Kimi Antonelli with a new update entry:

This mod is for The High Society F2 2024 Mod. This is my first mod so it isn't the best yet.
V1.1 :
- Added more sponsors to make it closer to real life.
- Added K.Antonelli onto the halo like in real life.
- Added Senna Logo onto the front wing like in real life
- Changed the colour of ACI Team Italia from Blue to White
- Recentred the Number and Sponsors on the front...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I've changed the wings (carbon part) edited the halo base, added blue mirrors and few sponsor to the floor and senna logo + changed the sidepods (still missing: name on the halo and on sponsor on the carbon side of the floor) if u wanna post it please quote my help
We've done similar designs. Only difference is you have changed it to white with green on the top of the side pod which I didn't do. BTW the green is too light on yours as in real life it is darker but It's still very very good. I'm gonna start making a new F2 livery mod tho so I don't think I'll update my Prema to V1.3

If you say I'm allowed to post it may I change the green to a darker green like real life? I will still quote you for help either way

mcr_motorsport updated Prema 2024 livery Kimi Antonelli with a new update entry:

Credits to AC_SASMU22 for the help with this updated design. This mod is for The High Society F2 2024 Mod.

V1.3:
-
Top of the Sidepods have been changed to white with the green part by the cockpit like it it in real life
- Few colour changes to the car
- Sponsors on the bottom have been moved more towards the back

View attachment 780549

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Back