Cars Porsche Panamera Turbo Update/Fix [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
DEATHLESS submitted a new resource:

Porsche Panamera Turbo Remastered - 9 extra gauges, PDLS, animated feet/pedals, lights, turn signals and more

I spent a lot of time on this car. Its the biggest config so far.
Hope you'll like it.

CHANGELOG:

- Reworked headlights. New daylight meshes, remapped and proper textured all front lights + shader overhaul.
Also added the missing Porsche logos

- Reworked pedal meshes and animated them

- Custom driver with animated feet/legs (throttle and gas, syncheds to the driver feet ofc), blinking eyes + eyes are moving in steering direction

- Switchable navigation arrow with sector...

Read more about this resource...

How can I overwrite the old panamera file with the new update file?
I'm new to this game so I would like some help.
What do you mean?
Make a backup of the old file (if you need it) and then simply follow the install instructions written in description
Place files from zip to assetto corsa root folder, replace if asked and you are done.

Last edited:
It is cause you also gotta move the kn5 files from the MODS folder to the cars folder (content > cars> ks_porsche_panamera_turbo)

The reason I placed the kn5 files separately in that MODS folder is cause some guys like to use JGSME to activate the mod/kn5 file.
But if you want to install it manually, you also have to copy the files from the MODS folder to the cars folder ofc

Last edited:
It is cause you also gotta move the kn5 files from the MODS folder to the cars folder (content > cars> ks_porsche_panamera_turbo)

The reason I placed the kn5 files separately in that MODS folder is cause some guys like to use JGSME to activate the mod/kn5 file.
But if you want to install it manually, you also have to copy the files from the MODS folder to the cars folder ofc
Thank you for replying, to make sure I'm right, you have to take the files in the mods folder of your mod and put it into the panamera's files?

Thank you for replying, to make sure I'm right, you have to take the files in the mods folder of your mod and put it into the panamera's files?
You have to copy all files from "content" folder in the archive to your root.
Inside the "MODS" folder is another "content" folder. You also have to copy this content folder to your root. But without the MODS folder. Just the content folder inside it. Otherwise it won't be placed at the right place. The Mods folder is only for people who using JGMSE.exe to install the mod.

You have to copy all files from "content" folder in the archive to your root.
Inside the "MODS" folder is another "content" folder. You also have to copy this content folder to your root. But without the MODS folder. Just the content folder inside it. Otherwise it won't be placed at the right place. The Mods folder is only for people who using JGMSE.exe to install the mod.
I probably messed up big time but I moved the content file from the mod folder to the root and it still didn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back