PORSCHE DMG MORI  full Team Package my TEAM)

PORSCHE DMG MORI full Team Package my TEAM) 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
you mean red Bull. too complicated. There are no templates for these cars. you have to do everything by trial and error. For now I can't see in the future.
HI

VCARB.... but I get it. Thanks anyway. Just like this version better than the previous VCARB Porsche replacement somebody made. Just not doing Porsche as my team. Great job though!

whats the colors code that you use? Sorry for my bad english
you have to look at the photo with the colors and in edit put the sliders as you see them. you can also change the colors and decals to your liking. if you have problems contact me again. if you like it put a rating. bye

you have to look at the photo with the colors and in edit put the sliders as you see them. you can also change the colors and decals to your liking. if you have problems contact me again. if you like it put a rating. bye
anyway tomorrow I will post the photos of the positions of all the sliders for each color

"Excuse me, but is it possible to replace my team's livery 'my team' with a livery that can be downloaded here? If it's possible, could you explain to me how to do it?"

you can replace the my team livery only with my team liveries, for example like mine. the other liveries only replace those of the cars for which they were created

Latest News

Back