Porsche 963 LMDh - Privateer WEC and Le Mans Pack 2024

Skins Porsche 963 LMDh - Privateer WEC and Le Mans Pack 2024 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Vasilis Katerinakis submitted a new resource:

Porsche 963 LMDh - Privateer WEC and Le Mans Pack 2024 - JOTA & Proton Competition liveries from 2024 WEC and Le Mans

Recently I have been wanting to get back into livery making and what way to do so after seeing the beautiful privateer Proton 963s from WEC. When I completed that, it was announced that they would have a special livery for Le Mans. Well one thing lead to another and here we are with all the privateers from Porsche WEC and Le Mans. The WEC liveries are based on the Spa round of the championship. Enjoy!View attachment 763293View attachment 763295[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

First, great job they really look great. But when I downloaded them instead of adding to the Reiza liveries, these took the place of three of them. Is that supposed to happen or did I do something wrong installing them. I dropped both of the folders into "Enabled" and let AMS2 CM install them. I've been trying to figure out how to boost the LMDh grid numbers and I thought this would help with that but it didn't.

Hi Jezza,
First thank you for downloading the liveries. At the moment the pack includes 2 sets of 3 cars (one for WEC and one for Le Mans). They are meant to replace the 3 liveries based in the game. They cannot work at the same time as there are only 4 different liveries in game as of writing this. At the moment the only way to boost the car numbers (so have additional cars) as far as I know is throught the AMS2 Custom Drivers Utility program, which is a 3rd party program that allows you to set the grid however you want, though I still think that it cannot override the 4 car livery limit that exists. But I don't know how to use it if I am honest. I would suggest reading about the program here and see if it suits what you are trying to go for. Hope this helps!

Latest News

What is on your wishlist for AC Evo

• Free roam

Votes: 247 39.4%
  • Online service

Votes: 151 24.1%
  • Advanced feature AI

Votes: 271 43.2%
  • Graphics

Votes: 191 30.5%
  • Car customization

Votes: 189 30.1%