Porsche 962 - 956 #2 - 1983 1000km Nürburgring

Skins Porsche 962 - 956 #2 - 1983 1000km Nürburgring v2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Tsunyan submitted a new resource:

Porsche 962 - 956 #2 - 1983 1000km Nürburgring - The Livery of the (former) fastest Car to lap the Nords!

Hello everyone!
I felt a little bored so i decided to try my Hand at the legendary 956(!) from the '83 Nürburgring Rach, which famously lapped the Circuit in 6:11.

View attachment 757413

The Filesize is quite large because i wanted to avoid too much pixellation on smaller Decals, so i hope it works for everyone x.x
Also inside the Skinfolder you will find an ext config which is meant to be used with the modded Turbofan Rims for this Car.

View attachment 757415...

Read more about this resource...

I am new to AC and having a few problems installing this awesome Bellof car! I get an error
Not Supported: car "ks_porsche_962c_shorttail" for the skin not found
when trying to install via ContentManager.
I did try copying the directory across manually but the car still does not appear?
Thanks

I am new to AC and having a few problems installing this awesome Bellof car! I get an error
Not Supported: car "ks_porsche_962c_shorttail" for the skin not found
when trying to install via ContentManager.
I did try copying the directory across manually but the car still does not appear?
Thanks
Hello hello, this may be a dumb question, but do you own the DLC, since the Car is part of the Porsche Pack(s)

Nope, not as silly as my questions! I did buy Porsche pack 3 but looking into the content folder I can see the 962c was not installed as it is part of pack 2. I bought pack 2 and all is good! Thanks for your help!

Latest News

Back