Playseat F1 owners do you feel....?

Hi everyone !
Talking about the Playseat F1 seat,do you feel
pain in the Neck and pain Between the Ribs in the heart area like a Muscular pain under the LEFT pectoral ?
I 've personnally tried to set that seat exactly the same as F1 drivers:
-wheel and pedals heights
-angle of arms and legs
-eyes looking straight forward not up
My ffb set on about 93-95% (T300/TLCM Brake :100% Red springs)
i'm 49yy 6FT Tall.
So many people say it's so comfy like they never feel no pain using it .
Hard 2 believe.Anyway please let me know to share experiences and may be get some good advices .No need to say go to doctor don't worry ! But if there are kinesitherapists here that 's really good !
C Ya !

I don't have that seat, but my general advice would be not to be wed to replicating the seating position of real F1 drivers, and instead experiment and find a position that you personally find comfortable. F1 drivers tend to be fit athletes in their 20's, what they can bear and what middle aged sim racers like us can bear are quite different!

I agree with the above. Reminds me of a recent conversation I had with my son. I have just recently finished building my setup and he tells me something along the lines of, "why is everything positioned like this, its nothing like a real car?". My response was that its more important to me to be comfortable.

Then being the dad I am, I had to reference some obscure car's cockpit that is similar to my setup just so I can be right. Haha I win!

Latest News

Back