F1 2020 Pixelated custom sponsors or badges

F1 2020 The Game (Codemasters)
Did anyone know why when I make my own livery to MyTeam car my sponsors that i put on car are very pixelated? Every thing other that pixalated sponsors or badges are high quality, does I need to put it in the 4k resolution or something like that and the scale it down or what?

I had that in my team when I went into the customisation screen from the main start menu and changed the badge, when i went into my team it showed a blured pixilated old badge.
To fix it I think I went into the My team screen and opened up the badge and changed a color and saved it and then went all the way out of the game and back to desktop and then when I started it again it was fine, so from now on I always do my changes in My Team and haven't seen it since.

Good Luck

I had that in my team when I went into the customisation screen from the main start menu and changed the badge, when i went into my team it showed a blured pixilated old badge.
To fix it I think I went into the My team screen and opened up the badge and changed a color and saved it and then went all the way out of the game and back to desktop and then when I started it again it was fine, so from now on I always do my changes in My Team and haven't seen it since.

Good Luck
Well yea it may work for badges but I made livery for racenet car so i can;t change color or anything

Latest News

Back