Phat Skin From NFS ProStreet  for 370Z

Skins Phat Skin From NFS ProStreet for 370Z 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I was wondering. I hate stickers. It would be nice to have these skins without the various brand stickers. Imagine this skin or the drift king skin without the stickers/decals. I guess these are conversions so a stickerless version will be too much work but it would be nice if it was possible.
On a more realistic idea, how do you think the Drag King's skin look on the Kunos Mustang? Wanna do that?
Also, look at this:
I think it could use a better version, don't you?
It exists on a car but not one I care for:
Did you see this video:
I have the car. It's the Mazda RX-7 FD3S RE Amemiya. I have the car but can't find the skin anywhere.
If you want to make something Pro Street style from scratch, look at this:
I like it. I'd like it more without the girly silhouette.

Anyway, I think Drag King is the next to do. Don't you?

Last edited:
versions without stickers are not a problem since i have to remove them anyway to replace them with highrez and/or non flipped versions, however i no longer have the pdn files so maybe on future skins only. As for the cover car i would love to make it but since someone beat me to it i didn't, however if you have a more accurate to game car mod i would be very interested, i will try to make it for the re amemiya too but it'll take a few days since im going to a concert today, and as for the Drag king I'm already done with it, have been for a while now, i just didn't release it yet, also it's for the new mustang.

Last edited:

Latest News

Back