PC2 PCars2 Championship online

Really like the online championship idea and the fact you dont have to pay to host an event....iracing ;)
hopefully they will give it a bit more love down the road.
Ex. Proper race day support for Rally X with practice/heats/semi/finals
A directory on there form or ingame search function with all the online championships available so you can contact the admin to possibly join a league as it stands it you have to know the admin hosting the league and get an invite.
The game released rushed and a bit of mess but after the last update its really starting to come together and turning into a great title and glad to see the devs listening to the communities feedback and addressing the issues.
Looking forward to future updates and the game getting more polished.

We have been using the dedicated server for a few weeks and I can say that even after the last patch the server is still a mess. Set it up with a rack service for maximum possible bandwidth, but there are still quite a few bugs to work out. I know they are still working on this but ATM I would consider it still broken. Not sure if you could expect more of the online championship as it basically uses the same net code. We are getting a lot of bug splats at the moment.

Latest News

Back