PC2 PC2 Deluxe Humble Bundle 60% Off includes Japanese Bonus Pack

Picked up PC2 Deluxe on the Humble Bundle 60% sale and was surprised to find it included everything including the Japanese Bonus Pack which said it didn't come with the Season Pass.

Hurry, though, only 18h left.

FFB comes close to AC-level, for me at least, when you use Jack Spade FFB files (search their forums) and add a little tuning yourself.

I've written some FFB notes for my AccuForce setup here:

http://selah.ca/secrets-of-the-simx...Improved_FFB_with_Jack_Spade_Custom_FFB_Files

For anybody doubting or on the fence, I was there for a long time, too, and only picked it up on sale, but now that I've tried it, yes FFB and AI could be better but those two issues, at the least, surpass GTR2 quality and come near IR/AMS/AC/R3E. I don't think physics is an issue aside from high-speed collision physics which are reportedly comical but you're not going to see that for the most part (I haven't yet seen anything crazy).

And everything else you get along with it makes it, currently, the best package deal I can think of.

It's the GTR2 of 2018 and, barring some FFB/AI quality (which aren't show-stoppers), it's the ACC of right here and now.

Do yourself a favour and give it a try. It will take some time to tune ffb, though, be forewarned but once you do it can quite good.

For anybody doubting or on the fence, I was there for a long time, too, and only picked it up on sale, but now that I've tried it, yes FFB and AI could be better but those two issues, at the least, surpass GTR2 quality and come near IR/AMS/AC/R3E. I don't think physics is an issue aside from high-speed collision physics which are reportedly comical but you're not going to see that for the most part (I haven't yet seen anything crazy).

And everything else you get along with it makes it, currently, the best package deal I can think of.

It's the GTR2 of 2018 and, barring some FFB/AI quality (which aren't show-stoppers), it's the ACC of right here and now.

Do yourself a favour and give it a try. It will take some time to tune ffb, though, be forewarned but once you do it can quite good.

It has the best car and track list in my opinion. Unfortunately there are only a few multiplayer sessions every time I want to play online.

It has the best car and track list in my opinion. Unfortunately there are only a few multiplayer sessions every time I want to play online.
I have to say I view it more like GTR2 right now in that I use as one of my favourite single player games.

Maybe PC3 will step up the multiplayer system.

It's hard to reproduce something like iRacing where they designed from the ground up for multiplayer and that 10 years ago.

Latest News

Back