Old Racing Club Threads (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RDMX-5BrandsHatchFlyercopy.jpg

Servername: Racedepartment.com MX-5
Password: Same as RD Club Events
Track: Brands Hatch GP
Class: MX-5 Cup / Roadster

Official Practice: 30 minutes (21:00 GMT / 4pm EST / 1pm PST)
Qualification - Lone qualifier (2 hotlaps)
Race - 18 laps (Standing Start)
Entries - 36
Fast tows - 1

Notes: Must be a RD Licensed member
http://www.racedepartment.com/misc.php?do=form&fid=1/

Read the password and golden rules.
http://www.racedepartment.com/rules-passwords/

ehh, well that will always be the problem, 1am currently here and a working day tomorrow morning for me too. so only 5-6 hours of sleep. later than this is the problem for European drivers, and this early is problem for American drivers. All in all weekend is a good time to host a race :)

really starting to reconsider giving up my free time to this!!!
Aye, the midweek races scheduled could end up in the pit garage, the way things are going.

I appreciate not everyone can make themselves available for the early evening GMT start times (especially our friends in the US timezones), but then if that's the case, don't sign up. If you then do find you are free to race, join the server.

I guess we could start setting some criteria for the midweek races where a minimum number of racers are required to have signed up for the hosted session to be enabled. Then, if someone has signed up and is a no-show (and not given word they will be absent) some form of penalty is applied. I know it's not my place to be making rules, but I think its something that should be given some thought.

Basically, only sign up to a race if you are definitely going to turn up. This helps whoever is hosting the session to make the decision if it is required or not. Can't see the point in folks pissing money away like has been the case the last few nights.

Mustang @ Sebring - 4
Trucks @ Daytona - 3
MX-5 @ Brands Hatch - 2

Aye, the midweek races scheduled could end up in the pit garage, the way things are going.

I appreciate not everyone can make themselves available for the early evening GMT start times (especially our friends in the US timezones), but then if that's the case, don't sign up. If you then do find you are free to race, join the server.

I guess we could start setting some criteria for the midweek races where a minimum number of racers are required to have signed up for the hosted session to be enabled. Then, if someone has signed up and is a no-show (and not given word they will be absent) some form of penalty is applied. I know it's not my place to be making rules, but I think its something that should be given some thought.

Basically, only sign up to a race if you are definitely going to turn up. This helps whoever is hosting the session to make the decision if it is required or not. Can't see the point in folks pissing money away like has been the case the last few nights.

Mustang @ Sebring - 4
Trucks @ Daytona - 3
MX-5 @ Brands Hatch - 2

I agree with you fully on that Dazz,its to much and to easy and a complete wast off money if you ask me,and more important, not doing any good to RD

really sorry guys for yesterday. this totally slipped my mind. I bought a couch from a friend of mine. we moved it in, watched tv, then he went home, and I had totally forgotten about this race. I even sat down and practice mustang at daytona, and never thought about any mx5 event.. so sorry guys.

on topic, I agree with daz. we could have a minimum number of racers required for a hosted session. great idea m8! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back