Old Racing Club Threads (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RDMX-5BrandsHatchFlyercopy.jpg

Servername: Racedepartment.com MX-5
Password: Same as RD Club Events
Track: Brands Hatch GP
Class: MX-5 Cup / Roadster

Official Practice: 30 minutes (21:00 GMT / 4pm EST / 1pm PST)
Qualification - Lone qualifier (2 hotlaps)
Race - 18 laps (Standing Start)
Entries - 36
Fast tows - 1

Notes: Must be a RD Licensed member
http://www.racedepartment.com/misc.php?do=form&fid=1/

Read the password and golden rules.
http://www.racedepartment.com/rules-passwords/

Yeah the racing here at this track was alot of fun. Not saying that I'm fast in the Skippy but slowly coming to grips with it and becoming alot more enjoyable. Some close racing in this event. That is until I had a brain fart and took out Joe under braking, taking us both out as he was leading the race. Sorry about that again Joe.

Perfect car/track combo for this one. Thanks to all those that showed up! :)

Yeah the racing here at this track was alot of fun. Not saying that I'm fast in the Skippy but slowly coming to grips with it and becoming alot more enjoyable. Some close racing in this event. That is until I had a brain fart and took out Joe under braking, taking us both out as he was leading the race. Sorry about that again Joe.

Perfect car/track combo for this one. Thanks to all those that showed up! :)

Yep, that was alot of fun for a small crowd!!! My attorney has advised me to keep yourself and William out of my family will though... hahaha :tongue: (sorry inside joke from the race for those that aren't aware)

Wicked race! Haven't ran in the Mustang in awhile but man was this fun! Great battle the whole race with Oscar, close clean racing. He slowly started to build a gap early on but gained on him slowly. A slight mistake halfway thru the race and I'm able to get by. Still a handful of laps left and I outbrake myself as Oscar retakes the lead. Just trying to keep him at a distance where I could have a chance. Final lap and we are bumper to bumper, a slight mistake under braking allow me to get side by side and we are drag racing towards the next corner. Almost outbrake myself but able to keep him behind and negotiate the final turns for the win. Great drive Oscar, simply amazing race. I am absolutely sweating from this one lol. :)

Great to have you back on the grid Eric :)

Thanks to Kevin and RD for hosting.

yeah hehe I'm pretty sweaty after that one too. one hell of a race. no more than 1.5 diff for the whole race I think. minor mistakes that cost us both the lead a few times. but never out of control, off the track and damage. consistent racing wins, will was most consistent this time :cool: great race

RDiRMX5Okayamaflyercopy-Copy.jpg

Server name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM MX5
Class: MX5 Roadster / Cup
Track: Okayama Full
Qualifying: Open, 15 mins
Race: 45 mins
Fast Tows: Unlimited

Practice start time: 18:30 GMT / 2:30 pm EST / 11:30am PST
Qualification start time: 19:20 GMT / 3:20pm EST / 12:20pm PST
***Please be in the hosted server by this time**

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

[signuplist]216[/signuplist]

well that was a little disappointing.. me, daz and onno showed up and ran a few practice laps. we all agreed there wasn't any point to stay for a race. hope more drivers show up for roadie events this week.

mx-5 on brands tomorrow! who'd wanna miss that!? :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back