Old Racing Club Threads (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RDMX-5BrandsHatchFlyercopy.jpg

Servername: Racedepartment.com MX-5
Password: Same as RD Club Events
Track: Brands Hatch GP
Class: MX-5 Cup / Roadster

Official Practice: 30 minutes (21:00 GMT / 4pm EST / 1pm PST)
Qualification - Lone qualifier (2 hotlaps)
Race - 18 laps (Standing Start)
Entries - 36
Fast tows - 1

Notes: Must be a RD Licensed member
http://www.racedepartment.com/misc.php?do=form&fid=1/

Read the password and golden rules.
http://www.racedepartment.com/rules-passwords/

when you drive back in the garage crew is repairing car and this takes longer depending on level of damage (to be used when reset are not available) or for pure "realism", if you take shift+R it will tow the car round the track and give you "new" car

Sorry needed to sign out. Pc was overheating and also lost my FF suddenly. Car was like all over the place and FF became dead when i turned in a corner. Not sure what it is. Also the biggest thing i need to adjust to is cockpit view. Really cant see any apex or distance atm. Is there is a "look into apex" option?

Well did a few laps was enjoying myself, ran ito the pit entrance accidently and got a speeding ticket lol. back to pits after my first lap back into race lost all concentration due to silly pit penalty and spaun right out. Thought id better leave than hit someone.

First time was good fun ty

Whilst hitting folks is not a joyous experience, in hosted sessions you won't be hit with SR and iRating decreases.

Running in RD races with the members is a great place to learn some race craft. I would say most, if not all, would be willing to offer advice during our practice sessions to get you set for race time. We've all been there and been the 'new kid on the block'.

Whilst you may get your head chewed off in official races within the iRacing service, the RD members are a more refined, friendly crowd, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back