Official premium content is key for ACEvo to become the ultimate sportcar simulator

Modders have built AC's success, ACC has built its own with GT3 Official Content.
Among the many cars of AC, I find the official Radical SX3RR and the Porsche 911 by Singer truely incredible.

To make the difference, I do believe ACEvo must build its own premium streetcar experience with insanely good official content :

- to try an iconic Ferrari at true to life sunny hometrack Fiorano.
- to tame the iconic Steve McQuinns' Mustang in San Francisco streets and jump around.
- to chase cars at night with a limited edition James Bond's Aston Martin on a rainy scottish road.
- to drive a GroupB streetcar like the Peugeot 205T16 the best I can on some tortuous roads above Monte-Carlo.
- to be amazed by the greatest american muscle cars built by Carroll Shelby under a storm on the most beautiful roads of america.
- to test the Honda NSX developped in cooperation with Ayrton Senna.
- to blur the lines between sportcars and racecars with the Ariel Atom of a Lotus Seven.
- to experience how Brabus, Alpina, Singer and others so passionately transform cars into masterpieces.

I don't care about quantity, especially at launch, I don't want some Gran Turismo on PC with -many fake tracks and thousands of poorly made cars.

If it brings the closest thing to true life content, proudly presented with manufacturers, and tracks owners, it'd be a massive success and then become the ultimate sportcar simulator. Don't you think?

Latest News

Back