Nobsound ns-10g

Hi

Does anybody use nobsound ns-10g got a question about the operation of this.. in sim hub I’ve set it to front and rear as I have 2 bass shakers. The thing is doesn’t matter how I set it .. ie the feel of abs and the wheels for the front and engine and gear change for the rear. The feeling comes out of both bass shakers like it’s 1 channel and not a left and right channel.

Surely if it’s got a left and right channels you should be able to say what u want on each channel?
I’ve tried in windows to set this to stereo and done a sound test but the sound comes out of both..
just wanted to know if this is faulty or am I best to use 2 of them one for each bass shakers

Thanks for any info and I know it’s a bit long winded.
Happy sim racing.

Regards
Vinnie

Most likely you set it wrong in SimHub. Select custom channel instead, and turn on/off the ones you want to use
sh_bs.jpg

Yes I’ve done that but still coming out of both sides I’m getting the feeling it’s faulty .. thanks for your info
Before sending the unit back - if you have regular speakers that you can connect to your amp check if you get right/left signal

If you don't have a pair lying around, do you still get the signal from both sides even if you turn off one channel completely? Check the wiring btw.

I vaguely remember that when I was starting out with bass shakers I also had all shaking at the same time, which was my mistake setting them up. Try to turn off one channel completely to narrow it down. Hopefully you can sort it out

Attachments

• sh_bshakers.jpg
    sh_bshakers.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 50
Before sending the unit back - if you have regular speakers that you can connect to your amp check if you get right/left signal

If you don't have a pair lying around, do you still get the signal from both sides even if you turn off one channel completely? Check the wiring btw.

I vaguely remember that when I was starting out with bass shakers I also had all shaking at the same time, which was my mistake setting them up. Try to turn off one channel completely to narrow it down. Hopefully you can sort it out

Thanks I’ve tried that too .. I bought another one and this is doing the same .. so got to be something with my setup plus in the sound out put in red it’s saying I’m still using windows sound card as you can see below in red .. this might be the problem ?
image.jpg

Thanks I’ve tried that too .. I bought another one and this is doing the same .. so got to be something with my setup plus in the sound out put in red it’s saying I’m still using windows sound card as you can see below in red .. this might be the problem ? View attachment 616381
Set your playback device to whatever you use (Realtek Digital Output or whatever). It definitely shouldn't be your Nobsound that drives bass shakers.
Change it (icon in the lower right corner)
sc_stp.jpg

Then disable main sound card and enable USB 2.0 device (Nobsound) if you haven't already in SimHub
sh_stp.jpg

Finally fine tune effects to your liking. Make sure to select proper 'effect spatialization mode' in 'Effects Profile' tab. Then go to 'Sound Output' tab and configure channels properly the way you want (you will have to turn on/off effects for channel 1 and 2). HTH

found the problem.. within windows control panel for sound theres a toggle thats for mono sound which combines left and right channels into one. just turned that off and bingo everything is fine.. cheers everybody who helped..

Latest News

Back