No ERS (Pure F1 races) - v1.7 sERP Update

Misc No ERS (Pure F1 races) - v1.7 sERP Update 1.7 sERP Update

Login or Register an account to download this content
adrian pozuelo ruiz submitted a new resource:

No ERS (Pure F1 races) - Removes ERS from all cars to make the races a bit more pure.

View attachment 768012
  • Are you tired of one corner or one straight boring overtakes?
  • You want more hi-speed corner battles?
  • Tired of perfect AI energy managing?
  • You want to play F1 without being a manager?
  • And also tired of exagerated speed diferences when AI is overtaking you?

View attachment 768013

This is a game changer.

Races Will be no more the same.
This...

Read more about this resource...

Not working for me unfortunately. Seems half the field have ers still and other half doesn't as a spread of 3.5secs in Q1 and Verstappen was 2.2s off first.

hello, i just wanted to report a bug ive been having that i dont see be reported so im not sure if its something on my part but, ive started using this mod when it came out and it worked great in my driver career mode, it also paired up well with other mods i had, but after the patch the mod seemed to stop working, i tried copy and pasting the normal folder into the game but it crashed my game when loading into a session, the newer 100kg version is also not working, im not sure if im doing something wrong but whatever it is i hope you can respond as fast as possible and explain it, thank you :)

hello, i just wanted to report a bug ive been having that i dont see be reported so im not sure if its something on my part but, ive started using this mod when it came out and it worked great in my driver career mode, it also paired up well with other mods i had, but after the patch the mod seemed to stop working, i tried copy and pasting the normal folder into the game but it crashed my game when loading into a session, the newer 100kg version is also not working, im not sure if im doing something wrong but whatever it is i hope you can respond as fast as possible and explain it, thank you :)
I'll look at that. Which version you've installed, xml or copy&paste?

Latest News

What is on your wishlist for AC Evo

• Free roam

Votes: 247 39.5%
  • Online service

Votes: 150 24.0%
  • Advanced feature AI

Votes: 269 43.0%
  • Graphics

Votes: 191 30.6%
  • Car customization

Votes: 188 30.1%