Cars Nissan Silvia S13 ƮȺƝƊ̝ЄM ⁰ᶠ Ɗ͎|Є [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
its 170 MB once unpacked... but looking over the car in CM (yes, you may call me mod police) its obvious that this is a well made model from some older game (googling the "nis_silviak_92" used in the object names brings me onto Forza Horizon boards) that has been "enhanced" with drift mods... there is the same free 1JZ model up front that I once found on blendswap, and a bunch of other self made meshes, like an exhaust that been routed straight through were the differential, rear suspension and all driveshafts would normally sit

2.jpg

@nounourscoss this mod seems to be against the rules of this websites, which we all have to follow

why you need open my file car ? srsly ?
I don't need to unpack the kn5, Content Manager's Showroom can show all this in three clicks (I did between breakfast and getting to work). If someone uploads a car without any work in progress background and pretty much no description, someone's always gonna go forensic on it.
the car comes from forza 4 and these pieces do not come from any other car.
...exactly because of this, people presenting someone elses work as their own. This site allows only scratch made mods or conversions with approval, I doubt Turn 10 gave you one.
This may sound pretty entitled, but we don't want mods like that to dilute this site's (and with it our published mod's) reputation.
you're an admin ?
As this thread is still open, have a guess

no but I have the approval of the real owner of this car because it exists.

Mate, that's not how permission for models works.

You'd need permission from Turn10 to use their model. Just because you have the "permission" from the owner of the real car you seem to emulate with the model, doesn't mean you get to steal a company's model for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%