Cars NHRA Top Fuel Funny Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mickstix submitted a new resource:

NHRA Top Fuel Funny Car - NHRA Top Fuel Funny Car

Another 1st of it's kind from HighPolyLowDetail Drag Racing!! The NHRA Top Fuel Funny Car!! Test your skills on the 1/4 Mile with this beast!! Comes with 12 current NHRA skins, thanks once again to my team of painting wizardry Phantom17 and Jebrown!!

Car is best utilized on a modded 1/4 mile dragstrip like ETown (available here on overtake) in practice mode or online, so you can have the full experience of a burnout, staging and 1320' run!! CSP Needed for full effects.

Headlight button...

Read more about this resource...

I love this!!! Haven’t tried it yet..
but it would be dope to have the flames at night if it’s possible?

images.jpeg

Idk what happend but when i chose this car, i see only black screen and hear blub,blub,blub of engine(
Where you online or offline? Unfortunately, I only had myself and 5 other testers and we did encounter this online (only) with one tester. He didn't have time to let me test with him to figure it out. If you'd like to get together on discord sometime I'd be happy to try and solve this as it's bugged me not knowing why it does it, for only 1 or 2 drivers. We thought maybe it was PC related? He had an older system. It has something to do with spawning the car, but just not sure what exactly. The data/physics to make this car perform like it should, is very wacky in some of the .ini's. Very sorry you experienced the issue. We turned off CSP online and he was able to join successfully, but after exiting the server and trying to return, it happened again. :(

default in-game app?
No, it's a 3rd party app. (click the link to get it) It's the only one I know of that actually works for 60', 1000' etc. Install it with CM, then goto settings/assetto corsa/ python apps/ and put a checkmark next to it. In game, open the apps screen on the right side (while in drive mode) and pull it up! It resets every time you come to a stop.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back