MY TEAM PACKAGE TEMPLATES - Simplified ERPs [SERPs] | Use to release your own MyTeam mods

Misc MY TEAM PACKAGE TEMPLATES - Simplified ERPs [SERPs] | Use to release your own MyTeam mods v1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
MildtDesign submitted a new resource:

MYTEAM TEMPLATE - Simplified ERPs [SERPs] | Use to release your own MyTeam mods - SERPs is a simplified template ERP file to help you release your own mods with ease

View attachment 758412

This is not a stand alone mod. This is an ERP template file that you can use to import your own MyTeam design, without having to deal with multiple ERPs and mipmaps.

This mod uses the file "F1 24/2024_asset_groups/ui_package/fonts.erp" to replace textures without the use of mipmaps. This will make mods easier and quicker to install.
No original game files will be replaced, apart from this one ERP. This will make game file...

Read more about this resource...

Great mod, a big thanks to all who have worked on it.
One question, do you have any plans to release a FOM swop mod to enable the default in game car to be changed for a personal design?

Great mod, a big thanks to all who have worked on it.
One question, do you have any plans to release a FOM swop mod to enable the default in game car to be changed for a personal design?
Thank you very much!
We are currently testing FOM swaps onto the 10 F1 teams. So once we get that working, we will update the 10 F1 team package templates with a FOM swap option.

The other way around, to have an F1 teams chassis swap onto the My Team car, we haven’t tried, so that will maybe be further down the line

Last edited:
Thank you very much!
We are currently testing FOM swaps onto the 10 F1 teams. So once we get that working, we will update the 10 F1 team package templates with a FOM swap option.

The other way around, to have an F1 teams chassis swap onto the My Team car, we haven’t tried, so that will maybe be further down the line
That is good to know, as I like to keep the F1 cars as current and as exact as possible, ie. the HP sponsorship on the Ferrari and the Stake sponsorship on the Sauber. Usually modding the default cars doesn't allow for the exact placement, (if at all), but the FOM car can.

Latest News

Back