(My team) 2007 SpykerF1 (Modular Mod base required)

MyTeam (My team) 2007 SpykerF1 (Modular Mod base required) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
Just saying, why people put modular mod requirement on myteam liveries.... There is more people not using that mod than those using it for X reason.
boohoo, and either those are: people who use ERP and those can export it on their own the same way as import - and people who have no idea and just want easy c&p, though the original c&p mods bloat mod sizes in upload/download and are often not uptodate with latest patches (myteam performance, new liveries)

there is only one downside to MoMods, if your GPU has not much memory and cannot serve additional MB of space
but some are just in general against anything - but hey: at least we don't take money for it, like some do for their work...

ChaosF1 updated (My team) 2007 SpykerF1 (Modular Mod base required) with a new update entry:

Team uniform update

Have added for the team
shirts, pants, shorts, rain jacket, Headphones and Monitor
View attachment 589756

for the pits crew I have added
Uniforms, Helmet, Gloves and gantry
View attachment 589757

Also grid Umbrella
View attachment 589758

as before
Make sure to download Maian's Modular mod base as it is required for this mod and follow...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi,
first of all the mod looks absolutely amazing. Unfortunatly this is the first time I tried to mod my games and I must admit that I failed horribly. I downloaded the modular mod and understood how I'm supposed to use it. But I couldn't find any .erp files in this Spyker mod only one big .rar file. Is that supposed to be? I guess so, so do I have to convert that somehow?
Would love to get a reply.
Thx

Last edited:
Hi,
first of all the mod looks absolutely amazing. Unfortunatly this is the first time I tried to mod my games and I must admit that I failed horribly. I downloaded the modular mod and understood how I'm supposed to use it. But I couldn't find any .erp files in this Spyker mod only one big .rar file. Is that supposed to be? I guess so, so do I have to convert that somehow?
Would love to get a reply.
Thx
you have to open the rar file with winrar or winzip. its a compress file. The erp files are inside

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 93 11.1%