Motion house wind control with button box

Hi guys,

Any way to control the motion house button box to increase or decrease wind with steering wheel or button box? When driving a gt or other closed cockpit car and you have fixed wind setting.

I don't know how that system works, but I can tell you what I did with my wind simulator by Symprojects. The developer of this kit was so kind to add my suggestion of implementing a fixed speed feature, which is perfect for closed cars, specially during the summer or when using a VR helmet. I use AutoHotkey scripts to control the function of my button boxes. I can control the speed of the fans (a momentary lever) and change between wind simulator mode and fans mode (a button). The way this works is the following: I keep copies of different configuration files generated by the program (it's an editable file). So, one has fixed high speed, other fixed medium speed, etc. and one has wind simulator mode. When I press the button, the script closes the program, copies the right file to the program location (overwritting) and re-launches the program. In just a few seconds, the fans change their speed or mode, everything completelly invisible to the user. I also have one cool feature that changes the fans mode depending on the selected car (wind sim for convetibles and open cockpits and fan mode for the rest). This works by reading race.ini (Assetto Corsa) when I press the button which I use to start a practice, race, etc (Content Manager). The script reads a list of cars I had made and copies the right file. I hope this helps.

Latest News

Back