Most realistic sound for F50 & some thoughts

Dan Bucsa put his heart and soul into creating the best virtual Ferrari F50, and Jandrovi improved on its physics and sound. The source of this latter I believe is from Best Motoring, when Gan San raced it through Suzuka. In terms of physics, Gan San mentioned the owner, and that he will drive it mindful (not on the edge). In my personal opinion the 0-400m drag should be a better representation of the acceleration due to Kurosawa giving it the full beans (beating the F40).

As for the sound: BM fitted aftermarket exhaust on the F50, and on top of that the video/sound quality is not the best. It just doesn't do justice for Dan Bucsa's work of art. There is a much better, much more detailed sound available (with potentially stock exhaust?). Take a listen. Only issue on my end is that I do not know much about sound modding. If someone wants to take on the challenge... I'm not sure if the Youtube file might have some compression issues (same as if you download/upload JPEG and the quality keeps deteriorating (?). I have this exact audio file burned on a CD somewhere around here. I downloaded it from a website back in 2005 or so. Let me know and I'll dig up the audio file.

Latest News

What is on your wishlist for AC Evo

• Free roam

Votes: 567 42.6%
  • Online service

Votes: 360 27.1%
  • Advanced feature AI

Votes: 583 43.8%
  • Graphics

Votes: 466 35.0%
  • Car customization

Votes: 465 35.0%