Monza 1966 Texture Update

Tracks Monza 1966 Texture Update v1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
ClimaxF1 submitted a new resource:

Monza 1966 Texture Update - Kunos Monza 1966 texture update

Hi Guys

Here's my update for Assetto Corsa's Monza 1966 track.

Thanks to @TheSourceOfTheNile for testing track and thank you for your feedback.

"I just gave Monza 1966 a short test run and I was floored by the results. Previously I was running 3D trees, but I much prefer your updated vegetation textures. Everything looks nice and vibrant, reminiscent of the Monza scene in the '60s film Grand Prix. The pavement texturing was my favorite detail and made driving...

Read more about this resource...

Absolutely stunning.... as a member of the realism police I find your attention to detail remarkable... makes me want to go and relive the film Grand Prix in my Nino Barlini Ferrari ..... Thank You for your hard work !!!

Absolutely stunning.... as a member of the realism police I find your attention to detail remarkable... makes me want to go and relive the film Grand Prix in my Nino Barlini Ferrari ..... Thank You for your hard work !!!
Really appreciate the feedback!

Am a bit OCD with my updates and am happy the community are enjoying them!

Your work ethic is why I continue with Grand Prix Legends... they are dedicated to historical accuracy and that translates into a period imersive feel ... just superb when it's carried off... Keep up the good work...

Latest News

Back