Monaco 1966 Complete Texture Update

Tracks Monaco 1966 Complete Texture Update v1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
ClimaxF1 submitted a new resource:

Monaco 1966 Complete Texture Update - Complete Texture Update, just beautiful

Hi Guys

Here is my complete texture update for monaco_1966.

Tried the same thing as with my 2024 Monaco texture update by editing two of same textures separately and layering them on top of each other to create one new texture.

This way I was able to create better building surface/window textures, better shadows, better colors and definition.

Track looks super pretty, just so much fun:)

This process I did for all building textures, took some time to get the layering correct for...

Read more about this resource...

@ClimaxF1 thanks for your efforts. Issue with the sponsorboards is, that this track was originally made from Studio397 for Rfactor1, so nearly all of them are fake ones. Some years ago I made a 1966 skin with all the original track adverts. You may use them as an upcoming update if you want to.

Good Afternoon

Superb work on the Monaco 66 update, any chance we could have the authentic adverts etc around the track, period correct to make this wonderful track perfect. Back in 2020 a Modder by the name of
  • pepperoni ac24 did a very nice upgrade of all the adverts, just wondering if the 2 could be combined, I think this would make this track 10/10

Good Afternoon

Superb work on the Monaco 66 update, any chance we could have the authentic adverts etc around the track, period correct to make this wonderful track perfect. Back in 2020 a Modder by the name of
  • pepperoni ac24 did a very nice upgrade of all the adverts, just wondering if the 2 could be combined, I think this would make this track 10/10
Will have a look and ask for permission to save time

ClimaxF1 updated Monaco 1966 Complete Texture Update with a new update entry:

Tree texture update & Background Building texture update

Hi Guys

My apologies for the quick re-upload, forgot to included other tree updated textures and ackground building texture update.

Update details v1.2:

- Adjusted background, distant, park and hill side tree's, better colors and some curves added
- Adjusted bushes and palm tree's again
- Upscaled background building texture a bit more, some curves added

N.B. Deactivate skins and reactivate new...

Read the rest of this update entry...

A true marvel, like all your improvements, that's why it's hard for me to comment on a small detail; when I activate your skin, the improvement of the vegetation and buildings is incredible, but the reflection in the sea is out of scale, like streched, it gets worse compared to how it looks originally, which seems more natural...

The original...
Screenshot_urd_darche_992_23_monaco_1966_1-5-124-21-58-57.jpg

... and with the skin activated.

Screenshot_urd_darche_992_23_monaco_1966_1-5-124-22-2-0.jpg

Thanks for your work!

A true marvel, like all your improvements, that's why it's hard for me to comment on a small detail; when I activate your skin, the improvement of the vegetation and buildings is incredible, but the reflection in the sea is out of scale, like streched, it gets worse compared to how it looks originally, which seems more natural...

The original...
View attachment 758386

... and with the skin activated.

View attachment 758387

Thanks for your work!
I feel you my friend.

With all my updates I try different ppfilters, unfortunatelty my updates don't work with all settings or ppfilters.

It's very difficult to accomadate everyone

Use this filter for best visuals:

_PureLIFE_EVO

Latest News

Back