Cars Momentum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Torqued_Mods submitted a new resource:

Momentum - Fan made project based on the real Momentum by JP Performance

Inspired by the Momentum by JP Performance we bring you our very first Mod for Assetto Corsa!

Make sure you run the latest version of CSP as this car is not only based on the new graphical and digital implementations but is also based on the new extended physics.

For more information check out the included readme file!

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

IT dont work for AIs . So icant make Photos with that Car

Hi, thank you for the information. Last time we checked, close to the final version of the car it did run with up to 12 cars or so (though with heavy FPS drops due to the size of the cars). I checked after you told me and you are right. For some reason the opponent does not take off the start line. We'll definately have a look into that, though this car isn't really designed for competitive racing.

I'm not really sure about your second problem, what is the problem about doing photos currently? Or do you want to take photos while racing other instances of this car?

Edit:

Minor edit to the answer. It appears that amongst the many new benefits that CSP's extended physics add to a car it may also mess with the ai sometimes. So this could be related to the extended physics that is still in development. Though I'm also a bit sceptical if the stock Assetto Corsa AI might be able to handle this car. If you watch a replay of the AI in a car you will notice that it tends to steer and counter-steer a lot quite quickly to balance the car somehow. To test this I once lowered the tyre grip by a lot. Though I could still handle the car by taking care the AI just started to do its steer and counter-steer on a straight part of the track and crashed. Something similar will probably happen here if it tries to go full throttle combined with sudden steers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back