Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Club Staff
Premium
1687006599054.png

1687006572419.png

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

On request of quite a lot of you now a race with the Citroen C15d. But not only this car. We make it a challenge to see which classic minivan is the best in streets of a city. So we bring in the Fiat Panda Van. I didn't do any testing on tyre wear or fuel usage so that is something to discover. A nice subject for discussion in this thread.

The track is Miami Bayside, the same circuit we will be using in the multiclass so the participants of both events don't have to learn two new tracks.
And it's an opportunity for who isn't in the multiclass to see how great this track really is.

1687006864697.png

SITUATIONAL AWARENESS is essential for clean and respectful driving in our community. You should therefore use tools like Helicorsa or CarRadar and CrewChief. The links for these apps are on the bottom of this post.

DISCORD. It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Go to https://acsm.racedepartment.com/championship/9bb3057a-a150-40ca-845c-17ce1767e64b?server=1 using the Emperor account you have been given and register with your steamID.

If you don't have an Emperor account yet, ask for one by posting in this thread (only for premium members).

Server information:

• Server: Racedepartment Server 2 Password: standard password, if you don't know that, ask for it in this thread and it will be send in a PM.
  • 20:00 CET, 19:00 BST (18:00 UTC) | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:05 CET, 20:05 BST (19:05 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CET, 20:30 BST (19:30 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race
  • Practiceserver available during the week. Same password.

Event details:

Useful Links:

Entry list:

Last edited:
This is going to be a blast! :D

I love it how the whipper shakes in the wind when you are going at lightspeed in the Citroën (by lightspeed I mean around 150 km/h). And the smoke trail it leaves behind is hilarious.
The biggest surprise was the fuel consumption: I was expecting way worst...
The Fiat is also fun but I found the Citroën's gearbox to be more to my liking.

Looking forward to Tuesday! See you then!
- Ricardo

Unfortunately I had to leave for a minute mid race putting me a lap down, i rejoined and sent the car flat out for a couple of laps but had a big crash and quickly teleported to pits to not ruin others races. when sat there in the pits Ernie pitted so decided to follow him out the pits and had a play till the end of the race.

fun combo but definitely can abuse the curbs/path a lot.

Off on holiday for a week, had a hoot, most enjoyable.
A special well done to Robert. I noticed how quick he was last year, and I have been keeping an eye on the lad, mainly wondering when he was going to get it all together. Nice to see it is all coming together.
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Jason and I had a laugh, the lad is quicker than me , but enjoyed trying to keep him at bay.
Well off the pace, but “hey ho” had a laugh if nothing else.

Heading for the Sun tomorrow…..

45156DCC-9FB9-42C6-9394-F97D15C36051.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest News

Back