Miami International Autodrome - Korea Track Revamp

Misc Miami International Autodrome - Korea Track Revamp 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
colephelps1 submitted a new resource:

Miami International Autodrome - Korea Track Revamp - Entirely new looking for the 2010 Korea track!

View attachment 778532

Hello everyone!

It's another day, and it's another mod for F1 2014. Now, it's time for my new creation, the Miami International Autodrome, using the Korea track.

This has taken less time than the Las Vegas (less buildings), but the level of detail is superior on this one. I really pushed to make this looks as much as Miami, with the sunny-ish aspect of the track.

This mod adds:

- Hard Rock Stadium
- Hard Rock Zone
- New Buildings around and...

Read more about this resource...

This is a materpiece!
Thank you!!!

I am using it on the F1 2024 Decennial Anniversary Edition Mod and for that I had to change the track name on the "circuits" folder from "korea" to "miami".

It works fine.
But I can't go to the pits. Every time i do it, the car comes, change completely the direction twice in a matter of a second.
I believe it is because one track is clockwise and the other no.

Do you know which file need to be altered for the game to understand that the "miami" track is clockwise?
So it can work perfectly?
Also do you know HOW I can alter this file?

This is a materpiece!
Thank you!!!

I am using it on the F1 2024 Decennial Anniversary Edition Mod and for that I had to change the track name on the "circuits" folder from "korea" to "miami".

It works fine.
But I can't go to the pits. Every time i do it, the car comes, change completely the direction twice in a matter of a second.
I believe it is because one track is clockwise and the other no.

Do you know which file need to be altered for the game to understand that the "miami" track is clockwise?
So it can work perfectly?
Also do you know HOW I can alter this file?
I think you need to enable "mirrored_pitlane" in database, in tracks section of the Korea track

Last edited:
Thanks for the answer.
Do you mean the databse.bin file in the folder F1 2014/database ???

How can I edit this file? Any software in special to do it?

Hello. I ask if you can help me. I am using Thang Nguyen awesome F1 2024 mod and when I copy this track files it will in replace Mexico GP. Is it difficult if I want your mod to replace Miami GP in 2024 mod (so I could have it in career mode). Thank you in advance.

Latest News

Back