Mercer V8 Real Emblem Add-on

Skins Mercer V8 Real Emblem Add-on Ver 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
BIG YOSHIKI submitted a new resource:

Mercer V8 Real Emblem Add-on - Mercer V8 Real Emblem Add-on

Before installing this, we recommend that you remove any add-on emblems you may have used.
To install, simply drop the content files into the Asset Corsa folder.

This mod overwrites your rss_gtm_mercer_v8\extension\ext_config.ini file, so it's a good idea to make a backup of ext_config.ini.

We recommend installing this in rss_gtm_mercer_v8\extension, but with a little tweaking it will also work in your skins folder.

ext_grill_2_csp.kn5 is a logo model of a grill.
This model is a re-edited...

Read more about this resource...

WHY MY GRILL LOOKS SO ODD, THE LOGO LOOKS SO BRIGHT AND THE GRILL LOOKS SO DARK, and plz teach me how to make it work in skin preview update, i paste the files in skin foler it don't work.

Attachments

• 1212212.jpg
    1212212.jpg
    275.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
WHY MY GRILL LOOKS SO ODD, THE LOGO LOOKS SO BRIGHT AND THE GRILL LOOKS SO DARK, and plz teach me how to make it work in skin preview update, i paste the files in skin foler it don't work.
I always solved the first problem, but I still can’t get it work in cm showroom or preview update.

I always solved the first problem, but I still can’t get it work in cm showroom or preview update.
I'm not sure, but I think the first issue is caused by the Mercedes emblem addon converted from the original Kunos. You need to turn on the CSP showroom item to see the addon in the preview update.

I'm not sure, but I think the first issue is caused by the Mercedes emblem addon converted from the original Kunos. You need to turn on the CSP showroom item to see the addon in the preview update.
Sorry to bothering you bro, but where is the CSP showroom item you talking about, cuz I really want that real logo to appear on CM showroom

Latest News

Back