McLaren Singapore Livery 2024 (Full Team Package)

Skins McLaren Singapore Livery 2024 (Full Team Package) 1.01a

Login or Register an account to download this content
i find it so disappointing that we can barely change the actual mclaren car livery, but what we can do with the myteam car is unlimited for some reason,

i just dont get why code masters do that, because i would like to add missing sponsors like velo for example. but they make the uv mapping so tiny.

i find it so disappointing that we can barely change the actual mclaren car livery, but what we can do with the myteam car is unlimited for some reason,

i just dont get why code masters do that, because i would like to add missing sponsors like velo for example. but they make the uv mapping so tiny.
I agree 100% but it is what it is but we will have to make do with what you've got I'm afraid

good livery only downside is the inside halo sponsor is very low quality for some reason and the white stripe on the tyre isnt there on the actual livery

good livery only downside is the inside halo sponsor is very low quality for some reason and the white stripe on the tyre isnt there on the actual livery
Not a lot I can do to improve the decals on the inner halo, as for the white stripe on the tyre, I didn't touch the tyres, so I have no idea what you mean by that

Latest News

Back