Cars Mclaren Senna GTR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mirai/// submitted a new resource:

Mclaren Senna GTR - Mclaren Ultimate Track Toy

View attachment 554664
The McLaren Senna is an unparalleled track machine honed for the road. And now… the McLaren Senna GTR. It has all the same spirit. But, freed from all road and motorsport rules, it pushes things to the max. Pared-back, pumped-up then unleashed for track use only… it is, simply put, ferocious.
Continuing the GTR story, the McLaren Senna GTR has been created to deliver the fastest McLaren lap times outside Formula 1™. The top-line stats alone will raise...

Read more about this resource...

You're not supposed to upload ripped mods to RaceDepartment, it's in the ToS you accepted when you made your account:

You're not supposed to upload ripped mods to RaceDepartment, it's in the ToS you accepted when you made your account:
Zipper is responsible for converting models and textures, while I am responsible for the physical system, display, etc. of the vehicle

You surely don't have permission from CSR to use the model. The car was extracted from the game without the knowledge or consent from the IP holders, which by definition is a rip. Even then, using Kunos physics from the McLaren F1 GTR (and not the P1 GTR? :O_o:) would warrant this getting taken down anyway.

You surely don't have permission from CSR to use the model. The car was extracted from the game without the knowledge or consent from the IP holders, which by definition is a rip. Even then, using Kunos physics from the McLaren F1 GTR (and not the P1 GTR? :O_o:) would warrant this getting taken down anyway.
I know. so how do I delete it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back