Mclaren MCL38 Chrome Special Livery

Skins Mclaren MCL38 Chrome Special Livery 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
JuankVIP submitted a new resource:

Mclaren Chrome Special Austin GP Livery - Mclaren's Chrome Special Livery

View attachment 791580

Mclaren's Special Austing GP Livery for F1 24!

Hope you like it :)

This mod requires SERPS Base files which you can get here:
If you use any of my mods for content purposes please consider tagging me.

My Socials:

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/_ju4nk/
Tiktok...

Read more about this resource...

so ive been having a ton of trouble when using serps, like i follow the instructions to what i think is right but whenever i put in the mods files it never works, and i would love to use this mod since it looks really well made. is there anything that you know of that could help?

so ive been having a ton of trouble when using serps, like i follow the instructions to what i think is right but whenever i put in the mods files it never works, and i would love to use this mod since it looks really well made. is there anything that you know of that could help?
You need to install SERPS base files first, then you just drag and drop it into the main folder, let me know if you have any issues.

Hav

did you install SERPS base files fii

Can you be more specific about your issue?
i did download serps yes. but whenever i put in the files nothing happens, nothing changes, i follow the instructions, just copy and paste into F1 24 but it doesnt work. so i tried just following the files and just coping the erp file but even that doesnt work. and ive tried like 7 mods and nothing ever changes

i did download serps yes. but whenever i put in the files nothing happens, nothing changes, i follow the instructions, just copy and paste into F1 24 but it doesnt work. so i tried just following the files and just coping the erp file but even that doesnt work. and ive tried like 7 mods and nothing ever changes
Does it ask you to replace files when pasting it into the main folder?

I just downloaded and installed it, having the latest update of SERPS 1.8 plus the patch, and it happens to me that first it only showed the tires, in the menu and the game, and the f22024 were not visible in the menu, when I reinstalled it, it does appear but the colors are poorly defined, as if it is missing the chrome...

How can I solve it???

Latest News

What is on your wishlist for AC Evo

• Free roam

Votes: 252 39.4%
  • Online service

Votes: 155 24.3%
  • Advanced feature AI

Votes: 277 43.3%
  • Graphics

Votes: 196 30.7%
  • Car customization