McLaren F1 GTR skinpack

Skins McLaren F1 GTR skinpack 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
BlackFox510 submitted a new resource:

Legion´s McLaren F1 GTR skins remade pack - Skin pack for the Legion´s McLaren F1 GTR

This skins are for the Legion´s McLaren that you can find in his website, clicking in "cars folder" and in his drive going to Miscellanea/(Car) GT1

I don´t remade all the skins in the car folder, just the ones I like the most.

N°41 Gulf Team DavidOff from 1998 24hrs Le MansView attachment 764458
N°40 Gulf Team DavidOff from 1998 24hrs Le MansView attachment 764460
N°42 BMW Motorsport from 1997 24hrs Le MansView attachment 764462
N°44 Team Lark form...

Read more about this resource...

BlackFox510 updated Legion´s McLaren F1 GTR skins remade pack with a new update entry:

McLaren F1 GTR Skinpack

A little update to correct some issues with the rear wing to get a better look on the Neko Taisen car.
All skins are compatible for both Legion and Neko Taisen McLaren F1 GTR.

Legion:

Neko Taisen:

View attachment 769495View attachment 769496[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello!

I had a little issue when installing the skins in Legion's version; the rear wing appears white (no problems with Neko Taisen version). In fact I realized that a bunch of skins that I already had installed presented this glitch...

I'm not very skilled in skinning, modding, or whatever things, but comparing with some skins that works fine, to see the rear wing correctly painted in Legion's car, I added two copies of the respective "body.dds" file, renamed as "wing1.png" and "wing2.png" to the skins folders with that problem.

Possibly (sure) there's another way more professional to solve the paintless rear wing (as said, I'm a total ignorant in modding questions), but this fix seems to work...

Thanks for share your work!

Hello!

I had a little issue when installing the skins in Legion's version; the rear wing appears white (no problems with Neko Taisen version). In fact I realized that a bunch of skins that I already had installed presented this glitch...

I'm not very skilled in skinning, modding, or whatever things, but comparing with some skins that works fine, to see the rear wing correctly painted in Legion's car, I added two copies of the respective "body.dds" file, renamed as "wing1.png" and "wing2.png" to the skins folders with that problem.

Possibly (sure) there's another way more professional to solve the paintless rear wing (as said, I'm a total ignorant in modding questions), but this fix seems to work...

Thanks for share your work!
Hi.

Thanks for let me know. Unfortunately the problem seem to be the Legion's dds file
itself. Even if the rear wing is on the file, you can only paint it if you create a separate png file, issue that's not on the Neko Taisen's file as you said.

I don't know how to solve it since my knowledge in modding is also limited, so the png is the only way to make the rear wing work.

I'll post an update to fix the problem. Many thanks again.

Latest News

Back