McLaren cyberpunk livery

Skins McLaren cyberpunk livery v1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Nezuko29 submitted a new resource:

McLaren cyberpunk livery - mclaren cyberpunk livery

hello I did that with Ferrari so why not with McLaren? I have made the cyberpunk McLaren livery available to you so that you can use it even after the next update which will see this livery removed from the game. This mod includes the livery as well as the racing suit and you no longer have just copy paste to have this magnificent livery directly on your game. Updates are planned in case I find other parts of liveries in the game files

Read more about this resource...

the mclaren singapore livery is not in the game right now and ur files arent working when i drop them, it does not change the livery
the McLaren singapore livery is on the game when the update of the game are upload the 11th october i just take the files of the car to upload the perfect mod to use when the livery will be deleted of the game

I found the problem yesterday. The mclaren.erp is not inside the wep folder. Just move it inside the wep folder and the livery will work. Thanks a lot for this mod @Nezuko29. It looks awesome. Didn't have the legit game for now. Just waiting for it to go on sale. :)

I found the problem yesterday. The mclaren.erp is not inside the wep folder. Just move it inside the wep folder and the livery will work. Thanks a lot for this mod @Nezuko29. It looks awesome. Didn't have the legit game for now. Just waiting for it to go on sale. :)
ok thanks to have described me the problem i will solve

Still not working for me either ... just a normal livery
i didn't find wep file in folder ... maybe thats the problem

fixed : just move erp file manualy into wep folder in game data

Last edited:
Great mod livery cyberpunk, but just receive the latest patch 1.15.968 from steam today, and tour mod is not visible anymore, even if I copy it again.
Can you fix it ? . I'ts funny :)
I will try but if it no longer works it is because the update has modified the 3D of the McLaren which no longer has the same sidepods so it may be complicated

Latest News

Back