Skins MACLAREN SKIN FANTASY (F1 22 CHAMPION EDITION)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DEATHKNIGTH1985 submitted a new resource:

MACLAREN SKIN FANTASY BLACK (F1 22 CHAMPION EDITION) - RECOLOR SKIN MACLAREN FANTASY DEATHKNIGTH (COPY-PASTE)

VERSION 2.0
1- Color change, MACLAREN skin
2- Redistribution of orange-blue-black colors
3- Improved paint design
4- Color correction of the sponsors
5- Matte tone

Do not forget to leave me your like and a review if you liked my mod, you help me and motivate me to do more. If you use my mod in videos or others, do not forget to leave the corresponding credits and links to the page.

If you like my work and want to donate something you can contact me.

Read more about this resource...

Very nice livery! Will you re-release the Mercedes livery that was deleated a few weeks ago too?
yes, I was a little discouraged because my posts were deleted, but I'm already with recharged batteries, and taking the opportunity to redesign and improve the liveries of all my designs. The ones from Maclaren-Hass-Redbull are now available, with various design and color improvements.

I hope to receive the support of the community with stars and likes, to motivate me more hehehe since several hours are invested to make each design. I just hope you like nothing else. jejeje

DEATHKNIGTH1985 updated MACLAREN SKIN FANTASY BLACK (F1 22 CHAMPION EDITION) with a new update entry:

MCLAREN SKIN FANTASY (F1 22 CHAMPION EDITION)

VERSION 2.2
1- MCLAREN skin change
2- Updated to the latest patch 01.09.913427
3- Removed the black color
4- Added ash color for better color balance
6- Matte/metallic tone

Do not forget to leave me your like and a review if you liked my mod, you help me and motivate me to do more. If you use my mod in videos or others, do not forget to leave the corresponding credits and links to the page.

If you like my work and want to donate something you can contact me.me.

Read the rest of this update entry...

i have a problem with your mods, if the cars are at a high distance from me I see them in a strange way, I refer to haas, williams, mclaren, alpine.
1662285241181.png
1662285199037.png

DEATHKNIGTH1985 updated MACLAREN SKIN FANTASY BLACK (F1 22 CHAMPION EDITION) with a new update entry:

MACLAREN SKIN FANTASY (F1 22 CHAMPION EDITION)

VERSION 3.0
1- Color change, MACLAREN skin
2- Orange-blue-yellow color redesign
3- More striking colors to stand out on the grill
4- Color correction of the sponsors
5- Added details to the wheels
6- future update (new Lamborgini sponsor will be added)
5- Bright tone

If...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back